This course is suitable for those who have a basic grounding in Microsoft Excel and have already completed the Excel Intermediate course or have the equivalent experience of this extremely popular software. It explores the more complex functionality offered by Microsoft Excel.
This course is delivered over 1 day from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Topics covered will include:
- Building Spreadsheets - Functions and Formulae, Naming Ranges, Data Validation, Formula Auditing
- What if Analysis - Input Cells, Scenarios, Goal Seeking, Data Tables
- Lookups - Numeric and Text Lookups, Index and Match Functions,
- Importing CSV files
- Pivot Tables, Charts and Macros - Pivot Tables, Filtering, Slicers, Pivot Charts, Macros, Running Macros, Editing Macros
- Delivering Workbooks - Workbook Protection, Templates, Excel Options
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course, please contact us:
Business Partnerships, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Next Course Dates
Next course dates:
This is the second Excel course I have done at York College. Really useful content delivered in a user-friendly way. The Trainer was very engaging and related content to the workplace.