Your application – key things to remember
- If possible, have your latest predicted grades or teacher assessments for the subjects you are studying with you (however you can still apply if you do not have this information, just add your hoped-for grade instead).
- You’ll be asked to create a password - please make sure you make a note of this for future reference.
- Please use an email address that you can check regularly. This can be your own email address or a parent’s, but please do not use your school email address.
- If applying for an A Level programme, please select “A Level Programme” from the drop-down menu (you will be asked to specify which four A Level subjects you’d like to study later in your application).
- If applying for Vocational programmes, please select your chosen vocational area from the drop-down menu (you can specify which course and level you would like study later in the application).
- If applying for an Apprenticeship, please select your chosen apprenticeship from the drop-down menu.
- You can register your interest in the Sports Development Centre (SDC) on your application. Please note that you cannot be part of the SDC if you enrol onto an Apprenticeship. However, you can still apply for the SDC in the event that you do not secure employment and enrol onto a full-time course instead.
- If you are struggling with any aspect of your online application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsure which course to apply for?
Please don't worry if you are still a little unsure about your course choice. The courses you put on your application form are just a starting point and we are aware you may want to make some changes over the coming months. If you would like some more advice and guidance, you can email email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.
Need to finish an application you've already started?
If you need to complete an application you have already started, you can log back into your online account here.
If you change your mind about the course you have applied for or would like to apply for something else, please contact the Admissions Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01904 770397.
Can I apply for more than one course?
You can apply for a maximum of two courses and decide which one you would like to study at enrolment.
Can I study a mix of A Levels and Vocational courses?
You can apply for a maximum of two courses. However, you can only study either the A Level programme or one Vocational programme. Unfortunately, you cannot mix A Levels and Vocational subjects, as they are both full-time programmes of
What happens once I have applied?
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm the Admissions Team have received it.
• If you have selected an Art, Design or Performing Arts course, the Admissions
Team will contact you via email to request a portfolio or audition in most circumstances before your application is referred to the Curriculum Team.
• Your application will be reviewed and you may be contacted by the Curriculum Team if they have any questions about your application, or if they would like some further information before making a decision on your application.
• You will be contacted via email to confirm the outcome of your application. Please be aware it can take several weeks from you submitting your application to receiving an outcome. If you have any concerns about the status of your application, please contact the Admissions Team and they will look into this for you.
• Invitations to enrol at College will be emailed to you in August.