With almost 40 AS & A Level courses on offer, York College boasts the widest choice in the region. A Level students study a personalised learning programme in a unique environment, which allows them to flourish, prepares them for examinations, and takes them beyond the A Level specification to see what higher level courses will be like.
Our strong links with universities, and the mature relationship with tutors makes College an excellent preparation for higher education.
See below for an amazing video of our A Level students on A Level results day:
Lee Probert, Chief Executive and Principal
Not sure whether you want to continue with your existing A Levels? Here at York College there are lots of options available to you.
Support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities (SEN). Click here to find out more.
- AS & A Level Courses
- Aiming High
- How to Apply
- The Sirius Group
- Order Your Further Education Prospectus
- York College A Level results
- New Student Days
- Parents' Information
- High flyers at York College
- GCSE results
- Principal's Welcome
- In Year 12 and thinking of a change in direction?
- Support for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Provisional A Level and Vocational entry requirements