With almost 40 AS & A Level courses on offer, York College boasts the widest choice in the region. A Level students study a personalised learning programme in a unique environment, which allows them to flourish, prepares them for examinations, and takes them beyond the A Level specification to see what higher level courses will be like.
Our strong links with universities, and the mature relationship with tutors makes College an excellent preparation for higher education.
See below for an amazing video of our A Level students on A Level results day:
Hear what our current high achieving students say about what it's like to study here, and why they are glad they chose us!
Lee Probert, Chief Executive and Principal
Not sure whether you want to continue with your existing A Levels? Here at York College there are lots of options available to you.
- AS & A Level Courses
- Aiming High
- How to Apply
- The Sirius Group
- Order Your Further Education Prospectus
- York College A Level results 2018
- New Student Days
- A Level Summer Work
- A Level Changes
- Parents' Information
- High flyers at York College
- Principal's Welcome
- In Year 12 and thinking of a change in direction?
- Support for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Provisional A Level and Vocational entry requirements