With over 40 AS & A Level courses on offer, York College boasts the widest choice in the region. A Level students study a personalised learning programme in a unique environment, which allows them to flourish, prepares them for examinations, and takes them beyond the A Level specification to see what higher level courses will be like.
Our strong links with universities, and the mature relationship with tutors makes College an excellent preparation for higher education.
Dr Alison Birkinshaw OBE
Not sure whether you want to continue with your existing A Levels? Get some advice from our Schools Liaison team.
Support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities (SEN). Click here to find out more.
- AS & A Level Courses
- The Sirius Group
- How to Apply
- Year 11 Taster Days 2018
- A Level Summer Work
- Order Your Further Education Prospectus
- York College A Level results 2017
- A Level Changes
- Parents' Information
- High flyers at York College
- Principal's Welcome
- In Year 12 and thinking of a change in direction?
- Support for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Provisional A Level and Vocational entry requirements