With almost 40 AS & A Level courses on offer, York College boasts the widest choice in the region. A Level students study a personalised learning programme in a unique environment, which allows them to flourish, prepares them for examinations, and takes them beyond the A Level specification to see what higher level courses will be like.
Our strong links with universities, and the mature relationship with tutors makes College an excellent preparation for higher education.
Hear what our current high achieving students say about what it's like to study here, and why they are glad they chose us!
Dr Alison Birkinshaw OBE
Not sure whether you want to continue with your existing A Levels? Get some advice from our Schools Liaison team.
- AS & A Level Courses
- Aiming High
- How to Apply
- Year 11 Taster Days 2018
- The Sirius Group
- Order Your Further Education Prospectus
- York College A Level results 2018
- New Student Days
- A Level Changes
- Parents' Information
- High flyers at York College
- Principal's Welcome
- In Year 12 and thinking of a change in direction?
- Support for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Provisional A Level and Vocational entry requirements