This year, results for qualifications will be released by Awarding Organisations slightly earlier than normal. A Level, T Level and Level 3 vocational qualification results will be released on Tuesday 10th August, with GCSE and most other Level 2 qualification results on Thursday 12th August.
How will I find out my results?
- Your results will be made available on ProPortal from 8.00am on the relevant release date. Log on as usual to access them.
- We will also send an email with your results to your York College email address.
- If you would like to come into College on the morning of your results day, you can pick up a paper copy of your results.
What if I want to talk to someone about my results?
- If you’re planning on returning to College next academic year, you will be invited to an enrolment meeting, where you can discuss your results and your options for next steps. These meetings will be happening from Monday 16th August.
- If you want to talk to someone urgently – especially if you are hoping to progress to Higher Education – you can ring our Results Helpline on 01904 770345
- If you would like to come into College on results day to talk to someone face to face, there will be a team of staff here to help you. However, please don’t assume that you will be able to talk to your subject or progress tutors.
What if I want to make an appeal about my result?
- If your result was based on a Teacher Assessed Grade, you will be directed to an Appeal Form on MS Teams, where you can lodge an appeal, giving your reasons for doing so. Appeals will need to be made by 16th August if you have a University place depending on the outcome of your appeal, or 3rd September if there is no university place depending on the outcome of the appeal.