Studying a qualification is a significant investment in your future. At York College we understand the importance of ensuring you are making a sound financial decision and are committed to supporting you during your time with us.
We offer dedicated support to help you pay your fees, settle into College life, concentrate on your studies, and achieve the best grades possible.
On the following pages you will find all information regarding funding your studies, from tuition fees to other support available.
Fees for students studying an apprenticeship at York College are dependent on the status of their employer.
Any fee that may be due will be paid by your employer. Please ask your employer to contact Business Partnerships for a personal assessment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 770368 (option 1).
If the course you want to enrol on to has a course fee and you or the course are not eligible for funding, you must do one of the following to reserve your place:
- Pay your course fees in full
- Pay in flexible instalments via our TouchTone telephone payment system, by calling 01904 770100 and choosing option 3 - 25% paid upfront on or before first day of course, then at least a further 25% paid by the half way point of the course, and the remaining amount to be paid by last day of course. You are of course free to continue to make flexible payments at any point
- Provide proof of sponsorship (for example a letter or email from your employer)
- Apply for an Advanced Learner Loan
- Apply for a Higher Education tuition fee loan
you have had a change of mind about your course, you have the statutory
right to cancel your contract with the College
within 14 days without giving any reason. Where written notification of
contract cancellation is received by the College within 14 days, a
refund of fees paid will be made and any remaining fees outstanding will
You can view our Cancellation Policy here.