Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport is designed to provide learners aged 19 and over with the level of knowledge needed to build and lead well-constructed strength and conditioning programmes through an understanding of how to plan, conduct and evaluate strength and conditioning sessions. This will enable successful learners to seek employment as a strength and conditioning coach in a number of settings such as a sports club, or with an athlete or team in an educational/youth environment.
Learners are required to be at least 16 years of age. Prior to certification for the qualification, learners are required to have evidence of having undergone training for emergency first aid that includes CPR.
Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport.
The course can act as an entry to other sports coaching qualifications, and can help students seek employment in the sector.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- 1st4SPORT Level 1 Award in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport
- 1st4SPORT Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy