This comprehensive First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current updated Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations set in 1981, enabling students to gain confidence in dealing with First Aid emergencies in the workplace. Successful students receive FAIB Approved certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including (but not limited to): dealing with accidents and illness at work; acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency; use of first aid kit contents and record keeping; Adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR); treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure); treatment for minor injuries, as well as dealing with injuries to bones, muscles and joints.
Course dates: 22nd March 2019
Times: 9.00am - 6.30pm
Course cost: £80.00
Upon successful completion of the course, students are issued a Frist rescue certificate valid for three years, as approved by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB).
An application form is required.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- 1st4SPORT Level 1 Award in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport
- 1st4SPORT Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy