Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
One and two year courses.
What will I study?
The Level 3 Foundation Diploma is made up of a range of units, which include:
- Careers in Sport & Active Leisure
- Health, Wellbeing and Sport
- Developing Coaching Skills
- Sports Development
- Self-employment in Sport and Physical Activity
In addition to their main programme, students will be offered the opportunity to undertake additional qualifications such as FA Level 1 Football and Sports Leaders UK Level 2.
What could it lead to?
The course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to progress into the sports coaching and development industry or on to higher education courses relating to sport studies, sports coaching, sports management, sports development and PE teaching; although there have also been examples of students progressing on to non-traditional options including business.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Entry to the Uniformed Services Diploma Level 2
- Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise) Certificate Level 2
- Personal Training Certificate Level 3
- Sport (Sport Coaching) Diploma Level 2
- Sport and Exercise Sciences Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport Certificate Level 1
- Sports Coaching Extended Certificate/Foundation Diploma/Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3
- Uniformed Protective Services Extended Certificate/Foundation Diploma/Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3