This qualification is designed for students who want to go on to higher level studies or into a relevant uniformed protective services role.
Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
One and two year courses.
What will I study?
Course content covers areas such as the following:
- Citizenship and Diversity
- Behaviour and Discipline in Uniformed Protective Services
- Physical Preparation, Health and Wellbeing
- Teamwork, Leadership and Communication
The course includes strong work related opportunities with the Army, Navy, RAF, Fire Service, Ambulance, Police and Prison Service.
What could it lead to?
Uniformed Protective Service - the course gives a good understanding of the services, skills and knowledge to make a strong application.
University - degree courses such as Criminology, Policing, Business, Sports, Disaster Management, Law, IT, Youth and Social Studies.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Entry to the Uniformed Services Diploma Level 2
- Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise) Certificate Level 2
- Personal Training Certificate Level 3
- Sport (Sport Coaching) Diploma Level 2
- Sport and Exercise Sciences Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport Certificate Level 1
- Sports Coaching Extended Certificate/Foundation Diploma/Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3
- Uniformed Protective Services Extended Certificate/Foundation Diploma/Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3