Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
One year course.
What will I study?
This is a highly practical course designed to introduce students to a range of skills including the basics of studio recording and performance. You will learn by completing a range of projects and assignments based on realistic industry situations. The course is also designed to run alongside Maths and English study programmes if required.
Units will include:
- Introduction to Music Performance
- Introduction to Music Production
- Listening Skills for Music Performance and Production
- Exploring Music Composition
- Contextual Research for Performance and Production
- Performance Skills and Practice
- Production Skills and Practice
- Music Performance and Production Project
What could this lead to?
This course is a good stepping stone to the Level 3 Extended Diplomas in Performing Arts, Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance or Production Arts.
A materials contribution is applied to this course. For Level 1 & 2 courses this is £25.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Creative Media Production and Technology Diploma Level 2
- Creative Media Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Performance and Production Diploma Level 2
- Music Performance and Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts Diploma Level 2
- Performing & Production Arts (Backstage Arts) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Acting) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Musical Theatre) Extended Diploma Level 3
- UAL Level 1 Award and Diploma in Music, Performing and Production Arts