Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
Please note a relevant Level 2 Diploma will also be considered as part of the entry requirement.
Two year course
What will I study?
A highly practical programme, you will learn by completing a range of projects and assignments based on realistic entertainment productions, activities and demands. All students will explore the following areas before finding a specialism:
- Stage Management
- Set Design & Construction
- Sound Design
- Lighting Design
- Prop Making
What could it lead to?
This course can lead to immediate employment or access into the higher education sector.
Past students destinations include:
- Apprenticeships in major London theatres
- Programming lighting on cruise ships
- Stage management with touring theatre companies
- Set construction at the National Theatre
Higher education destinations include:
- Bristol Old Vic
- Central School of Speech and Drama
- Rose Bruford
- Backstage Academy
- SSR - Manchester
A materials contribution of £65 is applied to this course.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Creative Media Production and Technology Diploma Level 2
- Creative Media Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Performance and Production Diploma Level 2
- Music Performance and Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts Diploma Level 2
- Performing & Production Arts (Backstage Arts) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Acting) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Musical Theatre) Extended Diploma Level 3
- UAL Level 1 Award and Diploma in Music, Performing and Production Arts