Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
What will I study?
You will study a mixture of topics covering music, performing arts and production arts.
- An Introduction to Music, Performing and Production Arts
- Research into Music and Performing and Production Arts, e.g. a research project on your favourite musician/actor etc.
- Communicating with an Audience
- Production Development for Music and Performing Arts, e.g. set design
- Performance Development for Music and Performing Arts, leading to a small performance piece
- Independent Project, on a topic of your choice within the subject area
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through coursework.
A small voluntary student contribution of £25 is requested.
What could it lead to?
Upon successful completion of this course you can progress onto a Level 2 programme in Performing Arts or Music, or other Level 2 qualifications in College.