For general entry requirement guidance please follow this link.
More detailed entry requirement information will be available in due course.
One year course.
None but some experience of performance is useful.
What will I study?
Designed to go alongside Maths and English study programmes, this is a highly practical course. You will learn by completing a range of projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands.
All students will complete the following units:
- Introduction to Performing and Production Arts
- Introduction to Research for Performing and Production Arts
- Communicating with an Audience for Performing Arts
- Production Development for Performing Arts
- Performance Development for Performing Arts
- Performing and Production Arts Project
What could this lead to?
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Creative & Performing Arts (Dance) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative & Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative Media Production and Technology Diploma Level 2
- Creative Media Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Performance and Production Diploma Level 2
- Performing and Backstage Arts Diploma Level 2
- Performing & Production Arts (Backstage Arts) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts Diploma Level 1
- Performing Arts (Acting) Extended Diploma Level 3