Two year course
For general entry requirement guidance please follow this link.
More detailed entry requirement information will be available in due course.
What will I Study?
A highly practical programme, you will learn by completing a range of projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands.
All students will explore the following areas before finding a specialism:
- Production Lighting
- Lighting Design
- Set Design & Construction
- Live Sound Engineering
- Sound Design
- Stage Management
- Props Construction
What could this lead to?
Previous students progressed to the following Drama Schools:
- Bristol Old Vic
- Central School of Speech and Drama
- Rose Bruford
- Backstage Academy
- SSR - Manchester
Students also progress on to university to continue studying at degree level. Past students have followed careers in Lighting Design, Stage Management, Sound Engineering, Set Design, Events Management and Tour Management.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Creative & Performing Arts (Dance) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative & Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative Media Production and Technology Diploma Level 2
- Creative Media Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Performance and Production Diploma Level 2
- Performing and Backstage Arts Diploma Level 2
- Performing & Production Arts (Backstage Arts) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts Diploma Level 1
- Performing Arts (Acting) Extended Diploma Level 3