Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
Please note a relevant Level 2 Diploma will also be considered as part of the entry requirement.
Two year course
What will I study?
A highly practical programme, you will learn by completing a range of projects and assignments based on realistic entertainment productions, activities and demands. All students will explore the following areas before finding a specialism:
- Lighting Design
- Set Design & Construction
- Sound Design
- Stage Management
What could it lead to?
This course can lead to immediate employment or access into the Higher Education sector. Past students destinations include:
- Apprenticeships in major London theatres
- Programming lighting on cruise ships
- Stage management with touring theatre companies
- Set Construction at the National Theatre
Higher Education destinations include:
- Bristol Old Vic
- Central School of Speech and Drama
- Rose Bruford
- ALRA - Academy of Live and Recording Arts
- Backstage Academy
- SSR - Manchester
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Creative & Performing Arts (Dance) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative Media Production and Technology Diploma Level 2
- Creative Media Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Performance and Production Diploma Level 2
- Music Performance and Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts Diploma Level 2
- Performing & Production Arts (Backstage Arts) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts (Musical Theatre) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Performing Arts (Acting) Extended Diploma Level 3