Who is this course aimed at?
People with no previous knowledge of Greek or who would like to refresh their Greek who would like to be able to speak and understand a little when they are on holiday or travelling for work.
Students will acquire basic communication skills in Greek in familiar situations.
No previous knowledge needed.
Dates and Times
18th Septembwer 2019 - 27th November 2019
22nd January 2020 - 1st April 2020
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
The course includes topics such as:
- Introducing yourself & talking about family
- Talking about where you're from
- What you do for a living
- Ordering food and drink in a bar
- Asking for and the paying the bill
- Understanding what there is in town and simple directions
The course will be taught with a focus on listening, understanding and speaking with an introduction reading and writing.
Exams and Assessments
No formal assessment.
Currently no progression but we would like to hear from students who wish to take their Greek to the next stage.
Reasons to choose this course
This is a new and exciting course for York College.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Communicate in British Sign Language about Everyday Life
- York College Certificate - Beginners Greek
- York College Certificate - Beginners Plus German
- York College Certificate - British Sign Language Beginners
- York College Certificate - British Sign Language Continuers
- York College Certificate - German for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Italian for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Italian for Continuers
- York College Certificate - Spanish for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Spanish for Continuers