Who is this course aimed at?
People with no previous knowledge of Greek or those who would like to refresh their Greek and would like to be able to speak and understand a little when they are on holiday or travelling for work.
Students will acquire basic communication skills in Greek in familiar situations.
No previous knowledge needed.
Dates and Times
Unit 2: 18th January 2021 - 19th April 2021
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
The course includes topics such as:
- Introducing yourself & talking about family
- Talking about where you're from
- What you do for a living
- Ordering food and drink in a bar
- Asking for and paying the bill
- Understanding what there is in town and simple directions
The course will be taught with a focus on listening, understanding and speaking with an introduction to reading and writing.
Exams and Assessments
No formal assessment.
Currently no progression but we would like to hear from students who wish to take their Greek to the next stage.
Reasons to choose this course
This is a new and exciting course for York College.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Signature British Sign Language Level 1 Award - Communicate in BSL about everyday life
- York College Certificate - Beginners British Sign Language
- York College Certificate - Beginners Greek
- York College Certificate - German for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Italian for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Spanish for Beginners