Who is this course aimed at?
People who have completed the Signature British Sign Language Level 1 Award, Unit 2.
Students will learn to understand and answer simple questions and communicate using British Sign Language (BSL) in a basic conversation.
Students should have completed the Signature British Sign Language Level 1 Award, Unit 2.
Dates and Times
22 Sep 2020 - 08 Dec 2020, Tuesday evenings.
The course will cover getting around, sharing information, weather and dates and times.
The course is classroom-based with practice of BSL.
A filmed conversation with the teacher, which is externally assessed.
Skills you will develop
Increased communication skills in and understanding of BSL.
About the course tutor
Our tutor is an experienced and popular tutor of this qualification.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Signature British Sign Language Level 1 Award - Communicate in BSL about everyday life
- York College Certificate - Beginners British Sign Language
- York College Certificate - Beginners Greek
- York College Certificate - German for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Italian for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Spanish for Beginners