Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone who wish to explore chocolate making.
Chocolate Making course has been designed to provide skills in the areas of working with chocolate and producing chocolate desserts.
Dates and Times
This intermediary course follows up the skills learned in the introductory course and is targeted at providing chocolate making skills for individuals wishing to further develop the area of chocolate making, it will give learners the opportunity to produce delicious treats, ranging from chocolate truffles and modelling chocolate, leading up to your own chocolate show piece.
Kitchen workshop based with some E-learning through York College Blackboard.
Exams and Assessments
No assessment involved.
York College certificate in Chocolate Making.
Will I need my own equipment?
All equipment required for the classes will be provided. Students will learn in a fun and relaxing atmosphere in a well-equipped commercial kitchen. Class sizes also ensure one-to-one attention. In each class students will learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques shown and go home with new-found skills. Ingredients for the course can be provided at basic cost or brought in yourself.
Progression into further learning or employment.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Professional Cookery NVQ Diploma Level 2
- Professional Cookery NVQ Diploma Level 3
- Professional Patisserie and Confectionery NVQ Diploma Level 3
- York College Certificate - Advanced Patisserie & Confectionery
- York College Certificate - Cake Decoration & Icing
- York College Certificate - Intermediate Chocolate Making
- York College Certificate - Intermediate Patisserie & Confectionery
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Cake Decoration & Icing
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Chocolate Making
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Patisserie & Confectionery