Who is this course aimed at?
The Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology is designed for students who wish to pursue a career as a reflexologist.
The Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology provides the necessary skills and knowledge to provide occupational competency as a reflexologist.
This qualification allows the student to learn, develop and practice the skills required to provide reflexology services.
The diploma will help you develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide reflexology services.
An interest in the sector is necessary, experience in the beauty therapy industry is desirable but not necessary.
Dates and Times
19th September 2019 - 25th June 2020
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
There is an expectation that you will have to spend time out of college to complete some of the assignment work.
- Health and Safety
- Client consultation
- Principals and practice of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
- Practical demonstrations
- One to one practical support
- Groups activities
- Student will work on clients
Exams and Assessments
- Oral questioning
- Portfolio of evidence
- Online test
- Short answer questions
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.
Will the college provide clients to work on?
The college will not be able to provide all the clients for this course, students are expected to be able to provide some of their own.
Employment in industry in a beauty therapy salon.
Higher level qualifications as appropriate to individuals needs.
This qualification is ideal for someone working in the industry that would like to develop their skills and gain a qualification in Relexology.
- Students are required to provide your own tool and equipment (information will be provided at induction)
- Dress code – black
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy Hot Stones (1 day) York College Certificate
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 Diploma (VRQ) City and Guilds
- Beauty Therapy Simple Back Massage(1/2 day) York College Certificate
- Body Massage Level 3 Diploma (VTCT)
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Customer Service (Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy)
- Hairdressing Level 3 in Womens Hairdressing
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
- Level 3 Diploma Beauty Therapy Techniques
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management