Who is this course aimed at
Learners aged 19+ with at least a Level 2 waxing qualification.
1-year waxing experience preferred.
Overview of the course
This advanced female intimate waxing course is suitable for therapists who have experience using warm wax and would like to gain further bikini waxing skills using hot wax. The training will cover the consultation process, contra-indications, health and safety and hygiene, preparing the work area, performing specialised female intimate waxing treatments such as Playboy, Brazilian and Hollywood waxing and aftercare advice. A model will be needed to attend the training session.
Minimum of a level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification.
1-year+ waxing experience preferred.
Dates and Times
12th July 2021
10.00am - 4.00pm
One day 10am-4pm
Female intimate waxing.
Theory and practical
None - FCR.
Whilst there are no additional costs, students are encouraged to wear black trousers and top (it is important that these are comfortable and non-revealing). Flat shoes, that fully support the foot are essential.
Reasons to choose this course
York College have 2 large fully equipped Hairdressing salons, an inviting commercial salon reception, 3 Media Make up workshops and 2 Beauty Therapy salons. Adult learners will have access to professional products and equipment. As well experienced staff within the beauty Industry.
Skills you will develop
Students will also develop communication techniques, interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally whilst performing an intimate waxing treatment.
VRQ level 3 Beauty Therapy
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
Intimate waxing therapist.
Could increase clientele and treatments offered within the salon.
About the course tutors
Fully qualified with over 10 years’ experience in Intimate waxing and current knowledge of the beauty industry.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy Hot Stones (1 day) York College Certificate
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 Diploma (VRQ) City and Guilds
- Beauty Therapy Simple Back Massage(1/2 day) York College Certificate
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award in the Introduction to Hair and Beauty Sector
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Hairdressing
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
- City & Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Womens Hairdressing
- Intimate Waxing
- Level 3 VTCT Certificate in Swedish Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management