The course is designed to act as a basic introduction to barbering for those who are interested in the trade. Students will be introduced to barbering's basic tools and will be taught how to handle them, while learning to carry out a basic male haircut.
Course dates: 1st April 2019 - 17th June 2019
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
There is an expectation that students will be willing to carry out homework to enhance their learning experience. Students will also need to provide models to work with.
The course costs £160 plus a kit cost of £89.40.
Students will need to purchase a starter kit at the additional cost of £89.40, this will be yours to keep and will include:
- 1 Wahl Super Taper 89 Clipper
- 1 Nathan Gents Training Head with beard
- 1 DW 6" Scissor
- 1 HG Water Spray Smoke Black 240ml
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy & Hairdressing Level 1 - Introduction to Hair & Beauty Sector
- Beauty Therapy Hot Stones (1 day) York College Certificate
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 Diploma (VRQ) City and Guilds
- Beauty Therapy Simple Back Massage(1/2 day) York College Certificate
- Body Massage Level 3 Diploma (VTCT)
- Hairdressing Level 2 in Womens Hairdressing
- Hairdressing Level 3 in Womens Hairdressing
- Level 3 Diploma Beauty Therapy Techniques
- York College Certificate: Basic Barbering