This course will interest those who wish to learn more about the many benefits of reflexology. It will provide a simple introduction to the treatment and is designed to give individuals confidence in providing a full reflexology treatment to family and friends.
Following a demonstration by the tutor, students will practice skills on other students in the group. Students will receive theory notes which will enable them to practice the treatment at home.
There are no formal entry requirements. Students will practice on each other in a realistic salon environment.
Dates and Times
- How to prepare both self and client for reflexology treatment
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Performing a full reflexology treatment on the feet
Students who develop a particular interest in reflexology and other holistic treatments may consider applying for similar short courses such as Hot Stone Therapy or a Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Facial Electrical
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma Management Practice & Advanced Techniques in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- York College Certificate - Getting the Best from your Make-up
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Hand and Arm Massage
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Reflexology
- York College Certificate - Looking After Your Hands & Nails
- York College Certificate - Providing a Simple Back Massage