- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Facial Electrical
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma Management Practice & Advanced Techniques in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- Level 2 Women's Hairdressing
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- York College Certificate - Providing a Simple Back Massage
Hair, Beauty & Holistic Therapies
Are you interested in hair styling, skincare, make-up application or beauty treatments? Do you have good social and communication skills? If you are hardworking, confident and have a caring nature you are an ideal candidate to apply for a hair and beauty course at York College. Whether you enrol as a work-based learner or a full-time student, our courses will provide you with the right skills to go into employment or higher education.
See below for a fantastic project from our HE Media Make-up department with the theme 'Tribal'. The results were fantastic!
- Higher Education
- Vocational Courses
The College has a working salon and spa, where hair and beauty students get to train in a real-life environment with paying members of the public. The salon and spa, with their modern facilites, are located on the ground floor of the College.
York College Hair & Beauty Competition 2017
One of the highlights of any of our hair and beauty courses is the annual York College Hair & Beauty Competition. This year's involved around 250 full and part-time Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy students. The event attracts local employers, some of them acting as judges.