Are you a small business owner looking for direction? Have you created a start-up but not sure on the next step to achieving your goals?
This workshop supports you in putting together a 12-month plan to help achieve the success you are aiming for.
About this workshop
This workshop helps small business owners regain focus & create achievable, sustainable goals to move their business forward this year.
Using a methodical approach and structured template, you will be focusing on setting achievable goals with a deliverable action plan.
It will be useful to have your key numbers to hand as these will help you in your goal development: Leads, conversion, sales, average sale value, margin, profit.
We will be looking at:
Why & how to create goals Making goals achievable Key aims for your business Developing the plan.
Selling it to your team.
At the end of the session you will have a clear vision of your business objectives and a bespoke guide for turning them into reality.
To ensure everyone gets the most from the session, there are limited spaces available, so tickets are on a first come first serve basis.
If you are keen to take your business to the next level, come along and make change happen!
*Includes: Template to take away and use in your business & complimentary 1hr business consultancy session after the workshop has been held – book on the day.*
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm .
Individual cost: £99.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
28th November 2019
Further Information and Booking
If you are interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 Option 1
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (Laptop)
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (PC)
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Vision and Goal Setting for Start-Up and Small Business Owners
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets