Who is this course aimed at?
Small businesses around the world know that social media is here to stay, but that doesn’t mean you’ve yet had the chance to put in the time or effort necessary to cultivate a proper presence on the right networks.
This training course will help you develop a solid social media strategy can drive growth for your business by fostering lasting and loyal relationships with customers and prospects.
Programme Delivery and Costs
The course is delivered over 1 day – 09:30 – 16:30
Individual Cost: £99.00
Next Course Date
How to Choose the Right Networks?
So with all these options out there, how does a business hone in on the right ones?
Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter or Instagram or all 4!
How to set goals
Being active on social media has several benefits for business, and there are many things you can accomplish with your social presence, such as performing customer service, engaging customers, generating leads, expanding your audience, driving sales, increasing web traffic, gaining valuable insights and feedback, and much more.
How to create a Strategy
Having a goal for improving your social media presence is great, but it’s only the beginning. Once you know what you want to achieve, you must come up with a plan to help you get there.
How to Make a Content Creation Plan with Your Audience in Mind
Knowing your audience is critical when it comes to finding success with social media engagement because the interests and needs of your audience will determine the type of content you should be sharing and the way you engage your followers.
Select Tools to Schedule and Automate Posts
Staying active and present on social media takes time and dedication, but there are plenty of automation tools available you can use to automatically publish posts and schedule posts up to a month in advance.
How to Actively Engage Your Audience in Relevant Ways
Although content is supremely important on social media, it’s not enough to just post your content and walk away.
How to Minimize the Time You Spend Promoting
Rather than using social as an active promotional platform, it’s best to use it as a tool for engagement and communication.
How to Maintain a Constant Presence
With the right automation tools, you can minimize the time you'll have to dedicate to social media, but even still it will require at least 15 minutes a day to monitor your channels.
Watch the Right Metrics to Monitor Your Progress
Social media relationship building has several benefits to confer on your business, but it’s important to put in the time cultivating your presence if you want to take advantage of them all.
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 Option 1
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (Laptop)
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (PC)
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Vision and Goal Setting for Start-Up and Small Business Owners
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets