To provide basic sales training for any member of a sales team and to focus on hands-on and practical steps to structure the sales process. The training is based on following 7 steps of the customer visit/call/conversation.
Planning the call/visit
Objectives are to gain a sale and organise your planning to achieve it. Introductions and creating “attention getters” to gain the clients interest.
Opening the Call
How to create impact and the customer’s interest in the first few vital seconds. Developing questions that make the customer want to listen.
Using open and closed questions to uncover real customer needs. Empathy and active listening techniques. Using questions to discover problems and create value in solutions provided.
Ensure during the presentation that the product meets the prospect's needs. Ensuring the presentation includes relevant evidence of success and references.
Understanding the types of objection that they are likely to meet. Handling objections constructively.
Securing commitment from the customer. Knowing when to close and when not to.
Follow up with the customer
How to follow up and when to follow up. Managing the Sales Pipeline.
We hope you will profit from our experience as we will:
- Help provide a structured approach to Marketing & Social Media & Sales
- Help you implement new ideas that will add value
- Learn how to practice with your fellow delegates
Most importantly make this a fun and interactive training programme and to give the tools and confidence to successfully to build stronger relationships with clients and prospects.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This is a one day programme delivered at York College – 9.30am to 4.30pm .
Individual cost: £99.00 per delegate
Next Course Dates
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Digital Marketing
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- Marketing Skills
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets