This one-day programme is for anyone who needs help with their marketing skills, is new to marketing or would just like to brush up on their skills.
Explain what marketing is and how it links to the growth strategy of a business Identify the components of the marketing mix and extended marketing mix and explain how marketing affects all areas of the business Begin to build a logical and customer centred marketing plan.
What is Marketing?
This short exercise helps learners to understand what marketing is and the wide range of business activities it involves.
Learners find out about different types of growth strategies adopted by businesses and how important it is for marketing to align to strategy.
The Marketing Mix
The Marketing Mix and the Extended Marketing mix are explained to learners.
Marketing for Performance (MAP)
Participants are provided with a logical approach to marketing using our MAP approach.
Understand the importance of market research is explained and learners find about the four elements they need to understand to market effectively.
Sales, Customers and Marketing
The importance of providing solutions based on customer requirements is explained.
Learners are introduced to the promotional mix and the various communication media available.
We hope you will profit from our experience as we will:
- Help provide a structured approach to Marketing & Social Media & Sales
- Help you implement new ideas that will add value
- Learn how to practice with your fellow delegates
Most importantly make this a fun and interactive training programme and to give the tools and confidence to successfully to build stronger relationships with clients and prospects.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This is a one day programme delivered at York College – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Individual cost: £99.00 per delegate
Next Course Dates
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Digital Marketing
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- Marketing Skills
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets