This comprehensive First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current updated Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations set in 1981, enabling students to gain confidence in dealing with First Aid emergencies in the workplace. Successful students receive FAIB Approved certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including (but not limited to): dealing with accidents and illness at work; acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency; use of first aid kit contents and record keeping; Adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR); treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure); treatment for minor injuries, as well as dealing with injuries to bones, muscles and joints.
Course dates: 20th March 2020
Times: 9.00am - 6.30pm
Course cost: £80.00
Upon successful completion of the course, students are issued a First rescue certificate valid for three years, as approved by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB).
An application form is required.
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Highfield Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Wood Safety