This comprehensive First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current updated Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations set in 1981, enabling students to gain confidence in dealing with First Aid emergencies in the workplace. Successful students receive FAIB Approved certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including (but not limited to): dealing with accidents and illness at work; acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency; use of first aid kit contents and record keeping; Adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR); treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure); treatment for minor injuries, as well as dealing with injuries to bones, muscles and joints.
We are hoping to run this course again soon. Please check back here for updated dates when they are released.
Upon successful completion of the course, students are issued a First rescue certificate valid for three years, as approved by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB).
An application form is required.
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets