Who is it for?
Team leaders and middle and upper management.
What will they learn?
- What motivates people to work in all sectors including the voluntary sector
- How to recognise an unmotivated team
- Effects of individual performance on team effort
- Consequences of an unmotivated team on organisational performance
- Awareness and identification of potential causes of demotivation
- How to link motivation theory to leadership style and stages of team formation
Theories of motivation
Introduction to a range of models of motivation focusing on the reality that one size doesn’t fit all.
Theories of Maslow, Herzberg, Adams, McGregor and Vroom.
Workshop on application of theories back in the learners’ workplaces.
What motivates a volunteer?
Relevance of personality types on motivation
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm
Individual cost: £99.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
14th June 2019
14th November 2019
14th May 2020
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets