Who is it for?
Team leaders and middle and upper management.
What will they learn?
- What motivates people to work in all sectors including the voluntary sector
- How to recognise an unmotivated team
- Effects of individual performance on team effort
- Consequences of an unmotivated team on organisational performance
- Awareness and identification of potential causes of demotivation
- How to link motivation theory to leadership style and stages of team formation
Theories of motivation
Introduction to a range of models of motivation focusing on the reality that one size doesn’t fit all.
Theories of Maslow, Herzberg, Adams, McGregor and Vroom.
Workshop on application of theories back in the learners’ workplaces.
What motivates a volunteer?
Relevance of personality types on motivation
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm
Individual cost: £90.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
14th June 2019
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets