LinkedIn is the most powerful professional networking platform and rightly deserves its place as the number one B2B social network. There are now more than 450M business people worldwide and in excess of 21M in the UK who consider LinkedIn to be the pre-eminent business networking platform online.
After you learn the basics of creating the starting elements, you will be taught how to profit from the many tools and opportunities that LinkedIn offers. Whether you want to use LinkedIn for SEO, marketing your business, lead generation, PR, shortening sales cycles or recruitment, this workshop will show examples of how all these elements can and will benefit you!
Is this course for you?
Using live demos and practical demonstrations this LinkedIn for Business masterclass is designed for anyone looking to use LinkedIn more effectively and to ensure that you are best placed to use the opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility & reputation and develop new business on it.
- The history and evolution of LinkedIn
- Key Concepts and settings on LinkedIn to get the most out of it
- Creating a LinkedIn profile which will market, attract and sell for you
- Creating and promoting a LinkedIn company page
- Being found in LinkedIn search results
- Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search and other tools
- How to best connect with people (and how not to)
- Tools on LinkedIn to market and promote you, your products/services & your business
- Using Groups effectively as an interaction and targeting tool
- Developing and Using your Company Showcase Pages to the best effect
- Integrating, Coordinating and Best practice and an action plan
We guarantee that this LinkedIn training will cover the essential elements of creating and using both a personal profile and a professional business page to grow a valuable business network.
We will use live demos, practical examples and give all the delegates the tools to take away to make the most of LinkedIn for business.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Individual cost: £99.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
4th November 2019
18th June 2020
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Refresher Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (Laptop)
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (PC)
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets