Who is it for and what is the aim?
We will often say that we don’t like change, however most of us will regularly experience change in our lives, particularly in our work.
Change is necessary for businesses to survive and thrive and can bring huge benefits, but unless the process is effectively managed, and you spend time dealing with people's real and imagined fears and concerns, change programmes can fail.
This course is suitable for anyone involved in implementing change in the workplace who wants to be more effective and engage their people in the change process.
What are the learning outcomes?
As a result of attending the session, individuals will be able to:
- Understand others’ emotions and support them through change
- Know the key steps to effectively managing change
- Know how to keep people focused and feeling valued
What topics will be covered?
- The change process and its impact on others
- Kubler Ross and Virginia Satir Change models
- Where does resistance come from?
- NLP model of communication
- Building good relationships
- Communicating change
- Engaging and getting buy in
- Learning from change
- Managing difficult changes
- Developing creative solutions
How will delegates learn?
This is a highly practical and participative day with a mix of presentations, discussions, exercises and skills practice.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.00am to 4.30pm
Individual cost: £99.00
Next Course Date
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 Option 1
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Assertiveness and how to be a better manager
- Awareness for first aid and mental health
- Commercial English
- Customer Service Excellence
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Effective Recruitment
- First Aid for Mental Health Level 2
- First Aid for Mental Health Level 3
- Graphic Design Basics for your Business
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Manage Change
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills Outline Clarke HR
- Introduction Management and Supervisory Skills Outline Clarke HR
- Introduction to Project Management
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Minutes and Agendas
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Online Design using Canva and Email Marketing
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Social Media
- Team Dynamics and Team Building
- Time Management & Effective Delegation