Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and with a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation. Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces.
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes the powerful case for safety and health being such an essential part of their job.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality controlled by the chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Not too much downtime – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated managers and supervisors
Managing safely covers:
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Managing safely is delivered by IOSH’s network of approved training providers.
Delivery and Attendance
11th November 2019 - 2nd December 2019
1st June 2020 - 22nd June 2020
9.30am - 4.30pm
£440 per individual.
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets