About this course
Marketing a business sounds simple but when you get into the details, it can be quite overwhelming. Social media has transformed how many businesses can reach their audience. Instagram is one such platform that many businesses struggle to see how it could help their marketing activity.
This course will help you start from the beginning by talking about the ‘whats and whys’ of Instagram for business marketing. You’ll then work through how to set up your profile, post photos and videos through to what strategy to follow, how to increase your following, advertising on Instagram and best practice tips.
It’s a short course, taking just 4 hours to study, and it’s all carried out online so you can fit it in around your work and home life commitments.
There are two sections in this course
- What is Instagram?
- Why use Instagram?
- Getting started
- Editing your profile
- Searching Instagram
- Posting photos and videos
- Expanding Instagrams capabilities
- Developing a strategy
- Optimise your profile for business
- Increasing your following
- Best time to post
- What to post
- Instagram contests
- Advertising on Instagram
- Managing multiple Instagram accounts
- Best practice tips
- Measuring your use of analytics on Instagram
How will delegates learn?
This is a highly practical and participative day.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30-16:30
Individual cost: £99.00
Next Course Date
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 Option 1
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Highfield Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Wood Safety