Who is this course for?
The Twitter and Facebook training course typically attracts marketing or brand managers, customer service managers and community managers from SME’s to organisations within the public sector, third sector and private sector.
No prior knowledge of using Twitter or Facebook is required but delegates are asked to bring a Wi-Fi enabled laptop.
Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform with over 320 million active monthly users sending half a billion Tweets each day and Twitter is now considered to be a critical business tool.
But what does it mean for you and your organisation specifically? What things do you need to consider to use Twitter strategically?
This practical one day training course will mix together theory, hands-on exercises and discussion in order to get you quickly and confidently up to speed with using Twitter and Facebook in a business context.
The setup, Twitter terminology and etiquette.
Master the most important features of the platform such as hashtags, shortened URLs and images or videos.
Understand the potential uses of Twitter for your organisation.
Engaging on Twitter.
Creating your Twitter strategy
Discussion and brain-storming how Twitter could be useful for your organisation – going beyond marketing.
Twitter strategy template and action plan.
Principles of Marketing with Twitter
Where Twitter fits in your marketing and communications strategy.
How to build a relevant audience.
How to engage your followers.
Paid for Promotion
The principles of twitter advertising.
Demystifying ‘promoted accounts’, ‘promoted tweets’ and ‘promoted trends’.
How to choose the right Twitter ad options to fulfil your marketing objectives.
Using Online Tools to run your twitter
Learn about the third party tools to get the most the out of Twitter.
Identify the correct tools for your business.
Monitoring and Measurement
How to monitor conversations related to your brand(s).
Measure and understand your impact within Twitter.
Following this training you will be able to:
Understand the benefits of Twitter and where it fits into your existing marketing.
Create an effective corporate Twitter strategy.
Use correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting.
Build a relevant audience.
Properly engage with your followers.
Use third party tools to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Facebook for Business
- Understanding Facebook from a business perspective
- Using Facebook strategically
- Using Facebook to interact with existing customers
Your Business on Facebook
Defining your company’s Facebook goals.
Creating and Managing Content
- Creating Facebook business pages
- Writing posts
- Deciding on content and tone for your Facebook page
- Using pictures for impact
- Tips and tricks to make page moderation easy
- How to manage negative comments
- How to run competitions in Facebook
- Linking with other social media channels
- The role of Facebook ads
- Will Sponsored Stories, Facebook Offers or Promoted Posts help you achieve your social media marketing goals
- Identify new and potential customers
- Broad targeting vs precise interests
- Using ads to get more likes, engagement and sales
- Cost versus ROI
Measuring your Facebook Marketing Success
- Measuring your Facebook marketing success
- Using Facebook Insights
- Measuring audience engagement
Programme Delivery and Costs
This training course is held over one day, from 9.30am - 4.30pm.
Individual price: £99.00 per person
Next Course Dates
5th May 2020
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 Option 1
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets