For those who have a basic grounding in Microsoft Excel and have already completed the Excel Intermediate course or have the equivalent experience of this extremely popular software. It explores the more complex functionality offered by Microsoft Excel.
Session 1 Content
Session 1 will cover building spreadsheets -functions and formulae and auditing, Secenarioes and goal seeking, numeric and text lookups, index and match functions, connecting vs importing, importaing data, pivot tables and dash boards.
Session 2 Content
Session 2 will cover validations, by value and list, macos and macro applications, protection and inspecting documents, tracking changes, sharing concepts, protect and share, co-authoring.
Delivery and Attendance
This course will take place at York College.
Full day course - 9.30am to 4.30pm.
The courses will be delivered online in bitesize sessions.
Next Course Dates
Session 1 - 26/10/20 09:30 - 12:30 or 13:30 - 16:30.
Session 2 - 27/10/20 09:30 - 12:30 or 13:30 - 16:30.
We are hoping to deliver our courses back in the college after the new year and these will be delivered over a full day 09:30 - 16:30 covering all the topics outlined above.
The dates we have scheduled are;
17/05/2021 (You will be required to provide your own laptop for this date)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Assertiveness (Online)
- Commercial English
- Customer Service & Handling Difficult Situations (Online)
- Customer Service Excellence
- Effective Recruitment (Online)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (Online)
- First Aid for Mental Health Level 2
- First Aid for Mental Health Level 3
- Graphic Design Basics for your Business
- HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- HABC Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction Management and Supervisory Skills (Online)
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 1 Award Awareness for First Aid and Mental Health
- Managing Change
- Maximise Your Potential (Online)
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced (Online)
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate (Online)
- Minutes and Agendas
- NEBOSH Level 3 National General Certificate Occupational Health & Safety
- Online Design using Canva and Email Marketing
- Performance Management (Online)
- Presentation Skills
- Social Media Basics for your Business
- Workplace Communication (Online)