What You'll Need
This is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the work environment (e.g. workshop, classroom or other training environment).
Candidates who wish to take part in the assessor certificate must:
- Work in a training/assessing environment
- Hold a relevant qualification (or previous equivalent qualification) in the subject area they wish to assess
- Have two candidates that they are able to assess in order to provide evidence
What You'll Do
There are 3 Mandatory Units:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
Workplace observations are required and your assessor will arrange to observe you in your workplace.
This course costs £811.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Ascentis Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- City & Guilds Introduction to Trainer Skills
- Gateway Dyslexia Awareness
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
- NCFE L2 Cert Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- NCFE L3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Pearson Edexcel Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Awards