There are no prior entry requirements for this course.
Dates and Times
We are hoping to offer this course again in September 2018, for more details contact the InfoZone on 01904 770400.
This award is ideal for both new and practising team leaders. It will aid team leaders’ effectiveness and confidence in the role. It also supports the often difficult transition from working within a team to leading a team.
This award benefits employers by supporting those staff with leadership and management responsibilities but no formal training to become motivated and competent team leaders with an extensive toolkit of personal skills and abilities.
The course will cover a number of units, for example:
- Developing yourself as a team leader
- Improving the performance of the work team
- Leading your work team
- Providing quality to customers
- Setting team objectives in the workplace
- Understanding change in the workplace
You may progress onto the ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management or develop your skills differently on a coaching and mentoring or trainer development course.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Ascentis Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- City & Guilds Introduction to Trainer Skills
- Gateway Dyslexia Awareness
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
- NCFE L2 Cert Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- NCFE L3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Pearson Edexcel Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Awards