No formal qualifications are required but a logical mind and a willingness to experiment and explore would be a big help.
Who it’s for?
Aims to support and help develop the knowledge of learners who may be professionals, starting up their own business or working for others in the use of digital marketing platforms.
The course runs weekly for four weeks. Lessons from 6pm to 8pm on Wednesdays.
- Defining the audience
- Using social channels to build customer engagement
- Going mobile in the digital marketplace
- Using email to build and service customer relationships
- User experience
- Evaluating digital campaigns
There is no formal qualification for this course but a college certificate of attendance can be provided if required.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Digital Marketing
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Social Media for Business
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Staying Safe Online
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Web Design for Beginners