Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance. Students with no formal qualifications will be assessed before enrolment. You must have a keen interest in creative and interactive media.
What will I study?
You will complete 9 units over the year which involve using a wide range of exciting and emerging technologies including Interactive Media, Multimedia, Video, Animation, Digital Photography, Website Software and Exploring Career Opportunities in Creative/Digital Media. You will use iPads in most of your units.
Students who have not yet achieved a grade 4 at GCSE in Maths and English will continue studying both of these subjects alongside the course.
How will I be assessed?
The Diploma is assessed at a Pass grade through the completion of internal assignments. There are no exams.
What could it lead to?
On successful completion of the course, you may progress to the Level 2 Extended Certificate in Information and Creative Technologies or an equivalent pathway.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Computer Game Development Diploma Level 2
- Computer Games Development Extended Diploma Level 3
- Computing Extended National Diploma Level 3
- Digital Media Production Introductory Diploma Level 1
- Information and Creative Technologies Extended Certificate Level 2
- T Level: Digital Production, Design and Development Level 3