York College is delighted to announce that it has been selected to participate in the T Level Industry Placement Pilot (Capacity Delivery Fund). This course has been selected to take part in the pilot for this academic year allowing us to offer Industry Placements to any student enrolling onto this course.
The Work Placement Team will be in touch in due course with further details. In the meantime, you can access further work placement information by visiting our Work Placements for Students page.
Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
What will I study?
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Understanding the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
- Electrical Systems Design
- Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering
How will I be assessed?
Practical assessment in line with awarding body requirements and online tests.
What could it lead to?
On completion of this Diploma, students should aim to go on to find employment in order to transfer to an apprenticeship, and then on to higher level courses in construction.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Bricklaying City & Guilds Diploma Level 1
- Bricklaying City & Guilds Technical Certificate Level 2
- Carpentry and Joinery - Site Carpentry City & Guilds Technical Certificate Level 2
- Carpentry and Joinery City & Guilds Diploma Level 1
- Carpentry and Joinery City & Guilds Diploma Level 3
- Construction Crafts Multiskill
- Construction Operations - General Construction City & Guilds Certificate Level 2
- Construction Skills City & Guilds Extended Certificate Entry Level 3
- Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures) Diploma Level 3
- Electrical Installation (Electrician's course) Diploma Level 2
- Painting and Decorating City & Guilds Diploma Level 1
- Painting and Decorating City & Guilds Technical Certificate Level 2
- Plumbing Diploma Level 2
- Plumbing Diploma Level 3
- Stonemasonry Diploma Level 2
- T Level: Construction Level 3