Good numeracy skills are required and a keen interest in working with numbers. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
17th September 2018 - 21st January 2019
29th January 2019 - 4th June 2019
09.00am - 1.45pm
This qualification delivers the skills and essential knowledge to manage books effectively. It includes manual double entry bookkeeping, and associated documents and processes, up to Trial Balance standard.
Most students will start at Foundation level. This qualification can be used as a fast track route to the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting. It includes two modules:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
Exams and Assessments
This is externally assessed. The assessments is set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, you must pass the assessments.
AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping - Level 2.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Level 3.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll