Students on this course will gain an understanding of the basics of financial accounting, if the individual holds an interest in maintaining their own accounts or requires an insight into bookkeeping, this course will meet these needs.
An overview of areas such as balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, preparing ledger accounts and end of year adjustments will be provided, amongst other core concepts.
6.00pm - 9.00pm
5th March 2019 - 26th March 2019
Day: Tuesday for four weeks
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll