The purpose of the qualification is to develop learners' knowledge, understanding and skills to enable them to uphold British values in their current or future role. This includes developing an understanding of the effects of extremism, radicalisation and terrorism. The aims are to promote equality, diversity and social inclusion in the workplace to support the Government’s agenda on tackling radicalisation and extremism. The qualification also develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and online safety.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
TQUK Level 2 Certificate.
Guided Learning Hours - 104
Please note these are average and estimated figures and may not be a true representative for all individuals.
Learners must achieve 4 units:
- Principles of Safeguarding
- The importance of British Values
- The importance of safety on line
- The Prevent Duty and its importance in society
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course simply visit the How to Enrol webpage and select BDU incl. Distance Learning from the first drop down menu and then choose your desired course from the second drop down.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Living in a Fair and Diverse Society
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma Skills for Business - HR