The purpose of the qualification to develop learner’s knowledge and understanding relevant to changes in society surrounding equality and diversity.
Awarding organisation: TQUK.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level twoin literacy and numeracy or equivalent.The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer,supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 103 hours.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 130 hours.
Learners must achieve 4 mandatory units:
- Equality and Diversity
- Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Positive Equality movements
- British values
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course simply visit the How to Enrol webpage and select BDU incl. Distance Learning from the first drop down menu and then choose your desired course from the second drop down.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Living in a Fair and Diverse Society
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Workplace Violence & Harassment
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma Skills for Business - HR