This qualification is designed for learners who want to increase their knowledge and understanding of workplace violence and harassment across any sector.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
NCFE Level 2 Certificate.
Guided Learning Hours - 110
Please note these are average and estimated figures and may not be a true representative for all individuals.
This qualification will focus on the study of possible causes of violence in the workplace and how to reduce the risk of workplace violence and harassment.
Learners must achieve 4 units:
- Contributing to a Positive and Safe Working Environment
- Violence in the Workplace
- Understanding Aggression, Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace Unit
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
While completing this qualification, learners may develop the knowledge, understanding and essential skills employers look for in employees.
These range from familiar ‘key skills’, such as team working, independent learning and problem solving, to more tricky-to-measure skills, such as:
- Appreciation for appropriate behaviour and dress
- Appropriate interpersonal skills
- Communicating with professional colleagues/peers and/or hierarchical seniors
- Supporting other aspiring employees
- Personal manners and deportment
- Understanding work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organisation
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course simply visit the How to Enrol webpage and select BDU incl. Distance Learning from the first drop down menu and then choose your desired course from the second drop down.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Living in a Fair and Diverse Society
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Workplace Violence & Harassment
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma Skills for Business - HR