The purpose of this qualification is to develop learner’s knowledge and understanding relevant to providing services in business which improve performance. The content is applicable to all sectors and areas of work to improve performance.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Length of programme: 12 weeks
Guided Learning Hours: 90
Please note these are average and estimated figures and may not be a true representative for all individuals.
Suitable for learners in, or wishing to move into a role, which includes business improvement. It is also suitable for other learners in a business environment who wish to develop an understanding of business improvement techniques and practices. Learners must achieve 3 mandatory units:
- Business Improvement techniques
- Effective team work in business
- Lean organisation techniques in business
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course simply visit the How to Enrol webpage and select BDU incl. Distance Learning from the first drop down menu and then choose your desired course from the second drop down.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Living in a Fair and Diverse Society
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Distance Learning Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma Skills for Business - HR