Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone who wish to explore chocolate making.
Chocolate Making course has been designed to provide skills in the areas of working with chocolate and producing chocolate desserts.
Dates and Times
21st January 2020 - 31st March 2020.
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm.
This intermediary course follows up the skills learned in the introductory course and is targeted at providing chocolate making skills for individuals wishing to further develop the area of chocolate making, it will give learners the opportunity to produce delicious treats, ranging from chocolate truffles and modelling chocolate, leading up to your own chocolate show piece.
Kitchen workshop based with some E-learning through York College Blackboard.
Exams and Assessments
No assessment involved.
York College certificate in Chocolate Making.
Will I need my own equipment?
All equipment required for the classes will be provided. Students will learn in a fun and relaxing atmosphere in a well-equipped commercial kitchen. Class sizes also ensure one-to-one attention. In each class students will learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques shown and go home with new-found skills. Ingredients for the course can be provided at basic cost or brought in yourself.
Progression into further learning or employment.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping