This qualification is aimed to increase the learners understanding and knowledge of Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that anyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance. Failure to process personal or sensitive data securely and lawfully can lead to severe penalties. Making sure that your employees are acting compliantly and handling data correctly is essential in any sector.
NCFE Level 2 (online distance learning, no exams involved).
Guided Learning Hours - 110
Study hours Per Week - 18
(*please note these are average and estimated figures and may not be a true representative for all individuals*)
This particular short course is just 6 weeks long.
How it helps you
This course will provide you with a strong understanding of current data protection legislation and how it is applied to organisational policies and procedures and the methods to protect against any threats to ICT systems and data.
How is the course delivered
This course is available in both paper and online format, and up to you to choose which option you would like to study with depending on your preferred method of learning; making the course flexible and easy for the learner. Personal tutors are assigned to each learner, to help ensure you have the support you need throughout the duration of the short course.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Distance Learning TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping