Good numeracy skills are required and a keen interest in working with numbers. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
22nd January 2019 - 10th December 2019 (Tuesdays)
09.00am - 1.45pm
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Using Accounting Software
Exams and Assessments
Each module is externally assessed. All assessments are set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, a student must pass all the mandatory assessments, including the synoptic assessment. Unit and synoptic assessments are not awarded grades individually, but the marks achieved in all assessments contribute to the students’ overall grade for the qualification.
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Level 3.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll