Who is this course aimed at?
People who wish to have an insight in accounting software.
This course is ideal for anyone with an interest to maintain their own accounts using accounting software. Ideal for the self-employed or for students who want to gain an insight in using accounting software, and it can provide a useful stepping stone to more formal qualifications.
The course welcomes individuals with no relevant experience who wish to work in accounting or finance. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
We are hoping to run this course again soon. Please check back here for updated dates when they are released.
Students will learn many aspects of using a computerised accounting package, including:
- Nominal accounts
- Customer accounts
- Supplier accounts
- Opening balances
- Password security
- Bank transactions
- Customer receipts
- Supplier Payments
- Error Correction
Classroom IT based with some E-learning through AAT platform and York College Blackboard.
York College Certificate
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Distance Learning TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping