This course is ideal for anyone with an interest to maintain their own accounts using accounting software. Ideal for the self-employed or for students who want to gain an insight in using accounting software, and it can provide a useful stepping stone to more formal qualifications.
Dates and Times
:Students will learn many aspects of using a computerised accounting package, including:
- Nominal accounts
- Customer accounts
- Supplier accounts
- Opening balances
- Password security
- Bank transactions
- Customer receipts
- Supplier Payments
- Error Correction
Exams and Assessments
No formal assessment.
After completing the course, many students progress onto AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll