Who is this course aimed at?
This is aimed for people at work, self-employed or individuals wanting to enter the accounting profession
With this qualification you can build on your knowledge of accounting software packages. You'll learn practical skills, like using accounting software, entering accounting transactions and producing a range of reports.
Good numeracy skills are required and a keen interest in working with numbers. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
We are hoping to run this course again soon. Please check back here for updated dates when they are released.
7 or 4 weeks.
The purpose of the Award in Accounting Software is to offer students the necessary data processing and accounting software skills needed for most finance roles. The qualification will equip students with the knowledge and understanding to carry out typical bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software. This qualification comprises one mandatory unit.
Classroom IT based with some E-learning through AAT platform and York College Blackboard.
Exams and Assessments
This is externally assessed. The assessments is set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, you must pass the assessments.
AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software - Level 2.
AAT level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting.
£0 - £300.
If you would like to enrol, you can do so via our Enrol Now page.
If you have any further questions about York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Distance Learning TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping