Who is this course aimed at?
This is aimed for people at work, self-employed or individuals wanting to enter the accounting profession
With this qualification you can build on your knowledge of accounting software packages. You'll learn practical skills, like using accounting software, entering accounting transactions and producing a range of reports.
Good numeracy skills are required and a keen interest in working with numbers. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
17th September 2019 - 22nd October 2019, 9.00am - 2.00pm, Tuesdays
5th May 2020 - 16th June 2020, 9.00 - 2.00pm, Tuesdays
4th May 2020 - 15th June 2020, 9.00am - 2.00pm, Mondays
7 or 4 weeks.
The purpose of the Award in Accounting Software is to offer students the necessary data processing and accounting software skills needed for most finance roles. The qualification will equip students with the knowledge and understanding to carry out typical bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software. This qualification comprises one mandatory unit.
Classroom IT based with some E-learning through AAT platform and York College Blackboard.
Exams and Assessments
This is externally assessed. The assessments is set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, you must pass the assessments.
AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software - Level 2.
AAT level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting.
£0 - £300.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Team Leading
- Distance Learning NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping